Whirlpool baths are NON-RETURNABLE, Once an order is placed we are unable to cancel due to each bath being manufactured to order
All tiles must be returned unused, in the original packaging and in perfect re-saleable condition within 28 days of delivery. To arrange a return please contact our Customer Services team on email@example.com and they will arrange collection of the tiles at your convenience*. Collections are charged at £35 which is payable by you, the customer. Due to the size and weight of tiles, it is not possible for you to arrange your own returns. The £35 cost of the collection will be deducted from the total refundable amount of the product being returned. Please note, there must be someone present upon collection - if any collections fail due to these instances, all failed collection fees and rearrangements will be deducted from any final refund.
Returns collections will be made at the original delivery address of the order and someone must be present to sign for the collection.
Collections are arranged as standard on a 48 hour service. However we may be able to offer a 24 hour collection where required.
We aim to process all returns and refunds within 10 working days following receipt. Once the collection has taken place the goods will be returned to our warehouse within 2 working days, it then takes up to 7 working days for our warehouse to process and notify us of the returned goods.
Please be aware that refunds can take between 7 to 10 working days to appear back in the account used to pay for your order. Original delivery costs are non-refundable.
If you find any items in your delivery to be damaged, you must contact us immediately - all damages must be reported to us within 3 days of the delivery date. Unfortunately, we are unable to look into damages if they are reported more than 3 days after the delivery date. Please contact us for further information or to report any damages.
*Returns collections are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, we are unable to give ETA’s on collections but the courier will endeavour to call an hour prior to collection
OTHER NON-FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
When returning non-faulty goods, we require that you have taken reasonable care of the products. The goods must therefore be returned in their original packaging and should be in a resalable condition. Please follow the steps below to ensure your return application is dealt with swiftly and smoothly:
Once you receive your items, please do not store them away for later inspection. If any goods received are damaged, faulty or incomplete, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery via email, quoting your order number for reference. Please open each box and check thoroughly for damages. If we are notified within the given time frame, we will then organise a replacement and collection.
1. Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 14 days of receipt.
2. If you need to return goods because of an order error on your own part (incl. miscalculations from fitters), we reserve the right to pass on any restocking charges that manufacturers enforce for non-faulty returned goods.
3. Ensure that the goods are in a resalable condition.
4. Return the items to their original packaging, which should be in a resalable condition.
5. The packaging should be resealed using the minimum quantity clear sticky tape necessary to safely secure the box.
6. Contact us in writing to report a return.
7. If you’re not sure whether the condition of the packaging meets the returns standard, take photographs of the repackaged item showing all 6 sides of the box.
8. The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your original request to return the goods.
9. Make arrangements with your courier for the return of the goods. The items should be insured. If they are not in a resalable condition on arrival to our warehouse, we will refuse the goods and you will be liable for the costs of additional carriage and the products.
10. Advise us of the courier you are using and the date the goods will arrive at our warehouse.
We will typically determine that reasonable care of the products has not been taken and are not resalable if:
1. The cartons are significantly torn and/or damaged. You should take reasonable care when opening the cartons to inspect the item.
2. There is writing on the packaging
3. Brown/duct tape has been used.
4. There has been an excessive use of tape.
5. The packaging we have supplied you is missing or significantly damaged (carton, polystyrene or bubble wrap).
6. The goods have been damaged.
Any goods returned to us that do not meet our criteria for resalable conditions will be refused and returned to you via your selected courier, at your cost. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be made. If you are unable to follow any of the above procedures, contact us so that we can help you. If an item is returned as faulty and is subsequently found not to be faulty no refund will be made.