Whirlpool baths are classed as a "bespoke item" as they are manufactured to order. Because of this, whirlpool baths are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE following the placing of an order.
NON-FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
When returning non-faulty goods, we require that you have taken reasonable care of the products. The goods must therefore be returned in their original packaging and should be in a resalable condition. Please follow the steps below to ensure your return application is dealt with swiftly and smoothly:
Once you receive your items, please do not store them away for later inspection. If any goods received are damaged, faulty or incomplete, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery via email, quoting your order number for reference. Please open each box and check thoroughly for damages. If we are notified within the given time frame, we will then organise a replacement and collection.
1. Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 14 days of receipt.
2. If you need to return goods because of an order error on your own part (incl. miscalculations from fitters), we reserve the right to pass on any restocking charges that manufacturers enforce for non-faulty returned goods.
3. Ensure that the goods are in a resalable condition.
4. Return the items to their original packaging, which should be in a resalable condition.
5. The packaging should be resealed using the minimum quantity clear sticky tape necessary to safely secure the box.
6. Contact us in writing to report a return.
7. If you’re not sure whether the condition of the packaging meets the returns standard, take photographs of the repackaged item showing all 6 sides of the box.
8. The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your original request to return the goods.
9. Make arrangements with your courier for the return of the goods. The items should be insured. If they are not in a resalable condition on arrival to our warehouse, we will refuse the goods and you will be liable for the costs of additional carriage and the products.
10. Advise us of the courier you are using and the date the goods will arrive at our warehouse.
We will typically determine that reasonable care of the products has not been taken and are not resalable if:
1. The cartons are significantly torn and/or damaged. You should take reasonable care when opening the cartons to inspect the item.
2. There is writing on the packaging
3. Brown/duct tape has been used.
4. There has been an excessive use of tape.
5. The packaging we have supplied you is missing or significantly damaged (carton, polystyrene or bubble wrap).
6. The goods have been damaged.
Any goods returned to us that do not meet our criteria for resalable conditions will be refused and returned to you via your selected courier, at your cost. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be made. If you are unable to follow any of the above procedures, contact us so that we can help you. If an item is returned as faulty and is subsequently found not to be faulty no refund will be made.